Enter to win a copy of Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry, courtesy of Harlequin TEEN!
SHARE THE BUTTON:
ABOUT THE BOOK
Synopsis (taken from Goodreads): "I won't tell anyone, Echo. I promise." Noah tucked a curl behind my ear. It had been so long since someone touched me like he did. Why did it have to be Noah Hutchins? His dark brown eyes shifted to my covered arms. "You didn't do that-did you? It was done to you?" No one ever asked that question. They stared. They whispered. They laughed. But they never asked.
So wrong for each other...and yet so right.
No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with "freaky" scars on her arms. Even Echo can't remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal. But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo's world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible.Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she'll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again.
RULES & HOW TO ENTER
* Open to U.S. and Canada only this time 'round!
* The giveaway is for one copy of Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry, and the book will be sent to you straight from the publisher. :)
* The giveaway begins July 31st and ends August 10th (you have all day Aug 10th to enter).
* To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter below! There are oodles of extra entries to earn!
* GOOD LUCK! This is a wonderful book!